The Process of Belief
Belief focuses, clarifies and animates people to action. The judgment of those actions are beholden to the reflection of history. As the various characters from my book The Eyes of Shadow: Myth of Oblivion come to life, I'm finding the intricacies of human behavior quite fascinating. For example, what are the drivers for each of the character's behaviors? Given the multiple methods people can be influenced, (e.g. auditory, tactile, or visual) it can be challenging to drill-down to just one. Therefore, I have decided to incorporate multiple catalysts throughout this book. The impetus of belief helps to fuel the under currents of their lives and civilizations. However, I still run into the obstacle of why. Why are there agitators? Why do the characters react in specific ways to these agitators? Well, they didn't just wake up one day and decide this is how I view the world . Human behavior is influenced by more than just instinct. It is influenced by a society's b...
Comments
Post a Comment